Uttarakhand Board 12th Result:- The Uttarakhand Board of School Education will soon announce the 2023 Uttarakhand Intermediate Result in May. The UBSE administers exams for both classes 11 and 12 every year. Similar to this, the authority conducted the Intermediate 2023 examinations for the science, arts, commerce, and vocational courses from March through April 2023. Many candidates from all around the state of Uttarakhand showed up to take the final test at different Board-affiliated institutions for the academic year 2022-2023.
In India, a student’s performance in the XII examination is one of the criteria for admission to higher education programmers. As a result, a high school diploma is a requirement for admission to degree programmer, and all students who took part in the Senior Secondary Examination did their best to prepare for the class 12 examination. Candidates who took the plus two exam can access the official website’s exam UK Board 12th Result 2023 by entering their roll number.
Uttarakhand Board 12th Result 2023
The Higher Secondary Certificate Examination was successfully administered by the UBSE Board according to the planned schedule. Each year, for all districts, a lac applicants sit for the 12th examination; this year, approximately 1.5 lac kids did the same. 12th examination must be passed at the conclusion of the Higher Level study term in order to be eligible for admission to University courses and training programmers.
Students have prepared for the exam in order to achieve higher marks, which will allow them to select the courses they want to study at a higher level of education. After the exam, students are looking for the results. Students can access their eagerly anticipated UK Board 12th Result 2023 with marks, name, school, roll number, subject, and regular/private/compartment candidates.
UK Board 12th Result 2023 Details
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand 12th March Exam 2023|
|Name of Conduction Authority||UBSE, Ramnagar|
|Level of Exam||12th Board Exam|
|Starting Date of Examination||March-2023|
|Last Date of Examination||April-2023|
About Uttarakhand Board 12th
The Uttarakhand Board of School Education, commonly known as the Uttarakhand Vidhyalaya Shiksha Parishad, was founded at the Ramnagar headquarters on September 22, 2001. Secondary and higher secondary education in the state are governed, developed, and controlled by it. It offers a variety of courses to prepare students for various jobs, for university education, for university education, and for numerous cultural objectives. The workload has expanded as a result of the yearly increase in student enrollment, and the board is now responsible for all academic issues linked to the creation of the curricula for all classes X, XI, and XII. It evaluates candidates who have finished a certain course of study and issues certificates to the winners.
The board is now charged with meeting the needs of contemporary education, which has changed quickly in a highly globalized context. We must participate in the transformation and cannot stand by and watch. With modern concepts, we are pacing ourselves in the very competitive atmosphere. We promote technology use and regularly hold training sessions for both our staff and the thousands of teachers that make up the backbone of the educational system. Additionally, the board offers affiliation to other schools throughout the state.\
UK Board Intermediate Result Analysis
Every year, UBSE conducts 11th and 12th grade tests and releases the UK Board 12th Result 2023 between the months of May and June. the organization in charge of determining the administrative, logical, and intellectual policies for the state’s entire educational system. The board oversees numerous aspects of education and is charged with a broad variety of duties. To provide the finest maintenance education, they go above and above. The board also organizes the creation, collection, improvement, publication, printing, and distribution of 12th grade text books. The Board gives the test every year and certifies deserving students. In accordance with the syllabus, the board conducts the annual exam, practical exam, and internal examination.
|Year||No of Candidates Appeared||Boys Pass %||Girls Pass %||Total Pass %|
The number of applicants who took the final exam, the overall pass % of the results, and the overall pass percentage of girls are all shown in the aforementioned table. There were 1,35,645 students who showed up for the exam in 2016, with 76.36 boys and 79.20 girls. The overall percentage is 78.1. When comparing the year 2017 to the same thing, 1,42,356 pupils showed up for the test, with 75.56 boys and 82.07 girls, for a percentage of 78.89 overall.
Important Tentative Dates
|State||Exam Name||Exam Date||Exam Result Date|
|Uttarakhand||Uttarakhand 12th Board Exam||First week of March to Last week of March 2023||Last week of may 2023|
UK 12th Result 2023 Through SMS
Candidates must adhere to the following procedures in order to check the UK Board 12th result 2023 through SMS.
- Use SMS application in a phone
- Enter UT12 space Roll number
- Send these details to 5676750
- The class 12th UK Board result will be provided to pupils’ cell phones in 2023.
- Details pertaining to total marks and qualification status will be included in this UK board result for the 12th grade.
How to Check UK Board 12th Result 2023 Online?
- Accessing the main page at http://www.ubse.uk.gov.in
- Look for a relevant connection
- Select “XI/XII Class Examination Result 2023″ from the list of links.
- Enter the text as seen in the image and your roll number.
- After entering the information, click “Get Result.”
- The marks and the right result will be presented.
- Re-enter the necessary information if the first entry was wrong, then click the “Find Results” button.
- Download it, save it, and print a copy for later use.
Responsibilities of the Board
- Recognize secondary and higher secondary schools and then revoke that recognition.
- must make the required preparations for the school-level public test to go smoothly. The Board currently offers public exams for middle school, matriculation, and senior secondary levels.
- to establish the academic programmers, text books, and curricula for schools. The Board is fully academic, with subject matter specialists in all the key topics.
- This wing’s primary duty is to regularly create and amend the curricula, after which text books are created in accordance.
- to make arrangements for the creation, gathering, editing, publication, printing, and sale of textbooks.
- to make the required preparations for schools’ connections with the Board.
- to put in an effort to improve the quality of school education.
- To serve as a body of advice to t
- he state government regarding this Act’s School Education provisions.
Details mentioned in Uttarakhand Board 2023 12th Result
The following data on a student will be provided by the UK board of the 12th grade in 2023. please double-check the data to verify accuracy.
- The roll number
- Name of the student
- Name of the Father
- Name of the Mother
- Marks for subject-specific theory
- Subject-specific practical marks
- Overall Marks
- The grand total
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2023
SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022
Odisha Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
Indian Army Rally Bharti 2023