navodaya.gov.in TGT PGT Admit Card 2022 Check Navodaya Vidyalaya Teaching Post Recruitment Exam Date (घोषित)- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will be released the admit card for various teaching posts of Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher & Miscellancious Category of Teacher on this week of November. In this recruitment who have applied and waiting for the exam so know the status of the exam from the given link. NVS TGT PGT Admit Card 2022 Sarkari Result is uploaded on its official website navodaya.gov.in.
Latest News & Updates:-
Exam Date Notice:- Inform all candidates that Navodaya Vidyalaya Announced the exam date of the teaching post which is scheduled between 28 November To 1 December 2022.
Admit Card Release Date (Kab Aayega):- Navodaya Samiti is likley uploaded the admit card 15 days before of the exam date. So all candidates shoud be ready with registration number to get this admit card and participated to the examination.
NVS TGT PGT Exam Date 2022
|Organization Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Exam Name||Teaching Posts Examination 2022|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher
Trained Graduate Teacher
Miscellaneous Category Teacher
|Exam Date||28th November To 1st December|
|Admit Card Date||15 Days Prior Of Exam Date|
How To Download NVS TGT PGT Admit Card 2022?
- Open the Navodaya Vidyalaya Official Website:- https://navodaya.gov.in/
- Here Open the “Recruitment” Section and select “Admit Card”.
- Now search “Admit Card for Direct Recruitment Drive 2022-23 to fill up various Teaching posts in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti“.
- Now enter the login credentials and submit them.
- At last, you can download your admit card and save or printout for the examination.
Navodaya Vidyalaya NVS Official Website
|Direct Link To Download Admit Card||Click Here (Login)|
- Post Graduate Teacher
- Computer Science
- Trained Graduate Teacher
- Social Studies
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Third Language)
- Miscellaneous Category Of Teacher
The post Navodaya TGT PGT Admit Card 2022 (Link) NVS Teaching Post Exam Date (Announced) appeared first on TNTEU News.