E Sharm Card Login & Registration 2022:-Register E shram card online 2022 state wise. So you can apply E Shram Card 2022 online on our website at Register.eshram.gov.in and you will get Shramik Card. This E Shram Yojana has been started by the government to provide you social security during rainy days. If you have labor card then you can get pension even after 60 years of age. Apart from this, you will also be insured in between doing your work as per the benefits of E Shram Card 2022 login.
E Sharm Card Login & Registration 2022
The Government of India has started a new scheme for the welfare of workers and laborers of the unorganized sector by the name of E-Shram Yojana. The e-shram scheme has been approved by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The Ministry of Labor and Employment of India has launched the E Shramik Portal scheme to track and collect all the information and data about laborers and workers in the unorganized sector.
The collected data has been used to launch new schemes, formulate new policies, create more employment opportunities for workers and laborers in the unorganized sector. Ministry of Labor and Employment has provided Unique Identification Number (UAN) card to those applying for e Shram Portal. All the persons who want to apply for e-shram card online registration can apply for CSC center. All individuals can do self-registration on e Shramik Card by using mobile number linked with Aadhar card.
E Sharm Card Login & Registration 2022 Details
|Name of Scheme||E Shram Card 2022|
|Started by||Government of India|
|Sectors||Agriculture, Poultry, Fishing, Industry|
|Amount||Rs. 1000 to Rs. 3000|
|Benefits||Pension at old age|
Check Also:-NEET UG Answer Key 2022
About E-Sharm Card
All individuals can also contribute as per their wish in their E Shram Card 2022 from Rs 50 per month and then get pension of Rs 3000 per month after 60 years of age. Not only this, you can also increase your contribution and the same amount will be increased in the government contribution. This will eventually increase your pension amount at the end. So, these are some of the benefits of e-shram card 2022 launched by PM Modi to the workers.
E Shram Card Online Apply 2022
The Ministry of Labor and Employment has launched the e-Shram Portal at Register.eshram.gov.in to help the workers across India to easily see the amount of money they have provided for online registration in the government’s database. This scheme has been started by the Government of India to provide social security in the form of pension to the workers of the unorganized sectors. Apart from this, you can also avail E Shram Card Online Application 2022 through our official website Register.eshram.gov.in. Since register for e shram card as early as possible, we suggest you to apply e shram card online and get many benefits. Recently, several persons with e-shram cards were also disbursed funds into their accounts.
If you want to get your Shramik Card then read this post and get complete details about it. After that, check the below mentioned direct link for E Shram Card Self Registration 2022. Below you can get complete information related to E Shram Card CSC Application Form 2022 and E Shram Pension amount. Finally, check the complete E Shram Card 2022 benefits given below and then apply online for it on your mobile or cyber shop.
E Shram Card CSC Application Form 2022
Another way to apply for e Shram Card is found at register.eshram.gov.in which can be done through CSC center located all over India or in your state. If you need to have a CSC center near you to apply for Shramik Card 2022, then you can also find it on our official website Eshram.gov.in. E Shram Card CSC Application 2022 To obtain labor card, workers can also apply from cyber shop or phone, it is an online process. As we know that many unorganized workers do not know how to use online services and e Shram Portal Register.eshram.gov.in so they can apply through CSC center and get their labor card easily. can.
RBSE 12th Result 2022
E Shram Card Eligibility 2022 on eshram.gov.in
- All workers should be citizens of India and work in India only.
- The age of all the beneficiaries should be between 16-59 years.
- You have to contribute at least 50 – 100 rupees and the same amount will be deposited in your account by the Government of India.
- It is very important for you to have your own mobile number which is linked with your Aadhar card.
- You must have a bank account.
How To Apply E-Sharm Card 2022 On Online?
After doing e Shram Card registration, applicants can check their application/registration status through online mode. Candidate should have to login with at E shram official website by using registered mobile number. After successfully login, all the workers must check the status of the E Shramik Card. He /She registered successfully or not.
- For online registration you have to visit the official website of e-shram portal. register.eshram.gov.in
- By going to the home page, you have to click on the option of REGISTER on E-Shram.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you on a new page.
- On this page, you have to enter your Aadhar link mobile number, captcha code, EPFO and ESIC member status.
Now you have to click on the option to send OTP to your mobile number going forward.
- After this, the OTP received on your registered mobile number will have to be typed in the OTP box.
Now you have to click on Register option.
- In this way you will be able to register yourself on the e-shram portal.
- Now you have to fill the application form completely and enter all the information related to your name, address, income, age etc.
- After that all workers have to upload their required documents and later submit their form online by clicking on submit button.
ICAR AIEEA UG Admit Card 2022
CBSE CTET Answer Key 2022
REET Admit Card 2022
Kota university admit card 2022