BITSAT Admit Card Exam Dates Pattern- The dates for the BITSAT 2023 exam will shortly be released by BITS Palani at bitsadmission.com. All significant occasions and dates associated with the are included in the BITS entrance exam dates. Candidates will be able to check the start date for registration, the deadline for applications, the date of the admission card, the date of the exam, the date of the result, and more with the aid of the exam dates.
The application form will be made available first, and then the admission card. Candidates who successfully finish the registration process will be given an admission card to take the exam. Candidates are recommended to review the exam dates so that they are informed of the exam schedule and won’t miss any important deadlines. To get a sense of the exam schedule, view all of the exam dates below. As soon as the authorities announce the official BITSAT 2023 exam dates, they will be updated here. To learn more about the read the complete article.
BITSAT Admit Card Exam Dates Pattern
The BITSAT 2023 is the name of the university-level engineering admission examination. For admission to the BE, B.Pharma, and Integrated M.Sc programmes at BITS Palani’s Palani Campus, K. K. Birla Goa Campus, and Hyderabad Campus, candidates must take the BITSAT exam, which is organised by BITS Palani. The BITSAT Admit Card Exam Dates Pattern will shortly be announced by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Palani (BITS Palani). Its official website is bitsadmission.com. Find the most up-to-date details on registration, admit cards, results, and the BITSAT syllabus, question sets, and exam format here.
Have you heard of this reputed institute in India? Well, we are talking about the one and only Birla Institute of Technology and Science which is famously known as BITS Palani. The exam known as BITSAT is conducted each year for the purpose of providing admission to the interested and eligible candidates into several undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the different fields of science, engineering, pharmacy, etc.
The entrance exam is a university-level exam that is responsible for providing admission in different fields such as B. Pharma, BE, and M. Sc. All the candidates who are interested can apply and then get admission as per the scores secured. Those who are the state and central board toppers will be given direct admission to the institution.
BITSAT Admit Card Exam Dates Pattern Details
|Name of the Exam||BITSAT 2023|
|Full Name of the Exam||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test|
|Type of the Exam||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses|
|Level of the Exam||University Level|
|Exam Conducting Authority||BITS, Palani|
|Mode of submitting an application||Online|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Helpline Number||01596-242205, 01596-515330|
|Category||Admit Card , Exam Date Pattern|
Check Also- ALLMS NORCET Admit Card
About BITSAT Admit Card Exam Dates
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Palani (BITS Palani) is a Deemed university in Palani, Jhunjhunu, India. It focuses primarily on higher education and research in engineering and sciences. After expansion to a campus in Dubai, it has become the first international deemed university, spearheading in science, engineering, management and research with five established campuses and 15 academic departments. The institute is backed by the Aditya Birla Group and is one of the first six institutes to be awarded the Institute of Eminence status in 2018. BITS conducts the All-India computerized entrance examination, BITSAT (BITS Admission Test).
Admission is purely assessed by the BITSAT Admit Card Exam Dates Pattern . The fully residential institute is privately supported. The institute was established in its present form in 1964. During this period, the institute’s transformation from a regional engineering college to a national university was backed by G.D. Birla. The university has expanded its campuses from Pilani to Goa, Hyderabad, Dubai and Mumbai. Through its highly successful and widespread alumni network spanning globally across varied fields, BITS Pilani has made a significant impact on corporates, academia, research, entrepreneurship, arts and social activism.
The prime motto of the BITS Pilani is “knowledge is supreme power” and hence it focuses on the knowledge gained by the candidates. The university’s main branch is located in Pilani, Jhunjhunu Rajasthan. Therefore, the candidates who wish to pursue certain courses from the famous university must go through this article and gather all the information related to the highlights, dates, eligibility, pattern, syllabus, etc.
BITSAT Admit Card Important Dates
The dates of the crucial components of any admission exam are impossible to accurately forecast. However, the preliminary schedule is shown below for the applicants’ information. A few days before to the exam, the Commission or exam administering authority releases the precise dates.
Candidates are urged to start their preparation as soon as feasible rather than waiting for the dates. Candidates must simply continue with their exam preparation rather than obsessing over the BITSAT Admit Card Exam Dates Pattern . Let’s look at the potential dates.
|Starting Date of the Application Forms||2nd week of March 2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Forms||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last Date to Edit the Application Forms||2nd week of June 2023|
|Release of the Exam Centers||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last Date to select the slot and exam date||4th week of June 2023|
|Release of the Admit Cards for Session I||4th week of June 2023|
|Beginning of the Online Test Session I||2nd week of July 2023|
|The beginning of the Window to apply for Session II||1st week of July to July 2023|
|Allotment of the Exam Centers||4th week of July 2023|
|Last Date to select the slot and the exam date||4th week of July 2023|
|Release of the Admit cards for Session II||Last week of July 2023|
|Beginning of the Online Test Session II||1st week of August 2023|
|Starting Date to apply with preference and 12th marks||2nd week of July 2023 to August 2023|
|Last Date to edit the preference application form||1st week of September 2023|
|Admission List||2nd week of September 2023|
|Waiting List||To be announced|
Read Also- RSCIT Admit Card
Before submitting the BITSAT Admit Card Exam Dates Pattern the application cost must be paid. The money is required, and the application form cannot be submitted without it. Depending on the candidate’s categorization, different costs apply. You must calculate your application fees, and this is the appropriate representation for you.
Keep in mind that you may only pay the application cost online. A credit card, debit card, UPI, etc., can be used to make an online payment. Once paid, the cost is non-refundable.
|Name of the Category||Application Fee|
|Male aspirants||Rs 3400/-|
|Female aspirants||Rs 2900/-|
|Those who opt centre in Dubai||Rs 7000/- for one exam
Rs 9000/- for two exams
|Male candidates opting twice exam||Rs 5400/-|
|Female candidates opting twice exam||Rs 440/-|
Check Here- BPSC DPRO Admit Card
Date Pattern Form Correction
The revision window becomes active once the deadline for submission has passed. Anyone who wants to make a correction has until this time limit to do so. Candidates will not be able to make any changes to the form after the final submission. For session I in June 2023 and session II in September 2023, the option to alter the application form will be available.
The focus on the eligibility criteria is necessary if you do not want to commit any error in the exam. It is of prime importance that the candidates must appear in the entrance exam only when they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. We have provided them with your help. Please go through the same.
- Qualification Required: The candidates need to have completed their class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board or University.
- Subjects Required: All the candidates need to have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology along with English as a mandatory subject. The ones who have studied PCM are also eligible to apply for the course.
- Minimum Marks Required: All the candidates need to have secured a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate in PCM/PCB and 60% marks separately in the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
Other UG Courses (Other than B. Pharma)
- Qualification Required: All the candidates must have completed their class 12th or any equivalent exam from a recognized university or institute.
- Subjects Required: Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates must have good information regarding the subject of English.
- Marks Required: Candidates need to have secured at least 75% marks in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Apart from that, they also need to score 60% marks in these subjects separately.
BITSAT Admit Card Exam Pattern
The focus on the BITSAT Admit Card Exam Dates Pattern is also necessary apart from the knowledge of the other aspects of the exam. The pattern needs to be followed by the candidates and they need to stick to that for getting a better score.
Are you wondering about taking this exam? Then, you need to look at the exam pattern described below and follow the same.
Mode of the Exam: According to the latest pattern, the exam will be conducted in online method.
- Duration of the Exam: All the exams will be conducted for a duration of 3 hours. No extra time will be given to the candidates under any circumstances.
- Questions Type: All the questions are objective in nature. Candidates need to select one response only.
- Sections of the Exam: There are different sections in the exam. The sections are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English, Logical Reasoning, and Biology.
- Medium of the Exam: The entire exam will be conducted in the English Language only.
- Marking Scheme: Every correct answer will be given 3 marks.
- Negative Marking: Every wrong answer will cost you one mark.
|Subject||No. of Qs|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency||10|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||20|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B. Pharm)||40|
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Computer Based test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple Choice Questions.
- Number of Questions – There are 130 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 390+ marks for bonus questions.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 3 Hours.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English.
- Candidates get +3 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1 for incorrect answers.
Exam Dates Pattern Syllabus
When studying for any exam, the syllabus is crucial. On the BITSAT Admit Card Exam Dates Pattern official website, there is always a notice about the prescribed syllabus. It is based on the NCERT curriculum for classes 11 and 12.
The syllabus for postgraduate courses changes, therefore you should consult the bulletin for further information. Let’s take a look at each subject’s syllabus.
|Name of the Subject||Topics|
Read More- TS Inter Supplementary Exams Admit Card
How To Download BITSAT Admit Card 2023 Online?
The Hall Ticket is Referred to as the BITSAT Admission Card. The main points are as follows.
- The BITSAT Admit Card is given to students who apply on time.
- The admit card is made available at bitsadmission.com by BITS Pilani.
- On the day of the exam, admission to the center is only granted to students who present their BITSAT admit card and other appropriate documentation.
- Therefore, before the exam, students should download their BITSAT 2023 admission cards.
- The exam date, time, location, and rules for the 2023 Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test are listed on the hall ticket.
IGNOU Re registration Enrolled Student
Bihar Board Intermediate Time Table
OU PH.D Eligibility Test
AP Intermediate Time Table